Joining The Employers’ Association is a cost-effective decision. Your annual membership fee provides a wide range of services to prevent HR problems. Members have access to salary surveys, compliance help, and management advice at no additional cost. Training and consulting services are available at discounted rates.
How do I join?
Not sure if your company is already a member? Check here.
Valued Partner Program
Membership in TEA provides HR-related discounts for members on services such as computer training, eldercare insurance, employee assistance programs, payrolling services, retirement plan administration, cafeteria plan benefit programs, and worker's compensation cost control. Partnerships are added as we negotiate for the membership's common good.
• 401(k) Retirement Plans and Pension Services
• Background Investigations
• Banquet/Meeting Facility
• Computer Technology Solutions
• Computer Training
• Customized Workplace English
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Employee Benefits Plans: Life, Health, Dental, Disability and Long Term Care Insurance
• Financial Services & Education
• Occupational Health and Drug Testing Services
• Payrolling Services
• Referrals to Member Law Firms
• Wellness Programs
• Workers' Compensation Cost Control
For more details and member’s only discount information, click here.
Powered by Sitefinity CMS